Tuesday 22 July 2008

Perfect Combination of Style and Feature with LG KF510 Touch Slider

Living in 21st century like all my friends, I also wanted to posses a highly fashionable and elegant mobile handset. One day one of my friends told me about the LG KF510 Touch Slider mobile phone and we visited to the showroom to take look at the handset. After viewing and operating the handset I was so impressed that immediately I purchased that.

With a distinctive dual sliding design and attractive looks the model comes with a very light weight in just 91 grams and sleek dimensions of 104.5 x 49.5 x 10.9 mm, for which it is easily fits into my jean's pocket. Its haptics enabled touch-sensitive navigation panel really helps me a lot to operatethe handset with a higher sophistication. Apart from the traditional SMS, I got the option to access EMS, MMS and Email messages by using this handset. I do enjoy accessing the Internet in its WAP 2.0/xHTML enabled browser with the help of Class 10 GPRS and EDGE technologies.


I must say that its 3.15 mega pixels camera is too good. By using that I can capture all my memorable moments at high resolutions. To capture better photographs its embedded flash, autofocus and image stabiliser technologies helps me a lot. Apart from that its video capturing capability is also good. This sophisticated mobile handset also offers me the MP3/MPEG-4 player by which I can enjoy my favourite music and videos. But when I am thinking about storing my music tracks and videos into it I have to sit back and think several times which file to store and which is not to store Because the LG KF510 Touch Slider phone has only 16 MB of internal memory, though it has the option to expand the memory by using microSD (TransFlash) card. I can easily share my files with my friend because of its A2Dp enabled Bluetooth v2.0 and USB v2.0 technologies.

To summarise, I would like to suggest the LG KF510 Touch Slider handset to everybody who are looking for a highly fashionable and world-class feature oriented LG mobile phone.

No comments: