Friday 18 July 2008

Ultimate Multimedia Experience with LG KF750 Secret

When it comes to mobile phones, I am always been a great fan of LG Phone. Because their handsets comes with an elegant looks and some out of the box features. When I was taken the decision of purchasing the LG Secret KF750 handset then I was not fully aware of the all features of the handset. But after using it for last few months I came to the conclusions that the handset is the perfect combination of highly stylish and refreshing vibrant mobile handset.


The 3G HSDPA 2100 network able the LG KF750 Secret offers me lot of very useful and advanced features. For its 2.4-inch TFT touchscreen I can easily browse those elegant features. Apart from traditional SMS, I also get the options to access EMS, MMS and Email messages. I also just love to access Internet in its built-in WAP 2.0/xHTML and HTML enabled browser.Apart from all the feature, I think the class apart is its 5 mega pixels camera. By using it I can capture the best moments of my life at a extremely high quality by a resolution of 2592 x 1944 pixels. I can also able to capture better quality picture like a high quality digital camera by using its autofocus, face detection technologies and flash. The phone also gives the facility to capture video at 30fps. There is also a secondary camera which helps me a lot for videocall.

I have the option to save all my favourite photo, music files and videos in its 100 MB of internal memory and also have the option to expand it up to 4 GB by using microSD (TransFlash)By using this sophisticated LG KF750 Secret handset I can view my important documents anywhere with a great ease in its embedded document viewing software. The handset also gives me the option to share files with others by using Bluetooth and USB technologies.To summarise, I would say the LG KF 750 Secret is a power-packed and truly elegant mobile handset. I would like to suggest every fashion and feature conscious individual to have it.

No comments: