Tuesday 8 July 2008

iPod Nano Versus iPod Shuffle - Witness The Clash of Icons

Music is the only universal language in which you cannot say a mean or sarcastic thing. Its effect can be compared to that of the wine which has the capability to fill a cup of silence. It is also a proven fact that multiple options often force the people to take wrong decisions. Though it is also true that multiple options should make things easy for the people. I have the passion to listen to my favourite music tracks any time and even while I am working. As such I required a high-end music player to facilitate all my requirements. But which one to select from the galore of options. It was quite a big problem for me but however I came out of this dilemma as 'where there is a will there is a way'. I selected two efficient portable music players iPod Nano Pink and iPod Shuffle ultimately after careful research to opt for the best. These systems have been preferred by me as they are very portable and can be comfortably suit my mobile lifestyle.



The iPod Nano is a smart music player which has been enhanced with certain specific high-end features. This device has been adorned with elegant and stylish looks which would offer great musical experience to users like me. Moreover, it is adorned with waterproof casing which is very appealing. One can now make their way musical and always move on with their favourite music tracks. Stylish looks and extravagant features, what more can a person expect from a tiny gadget like this iPod Nano.

The iPod Schuffle is an hand-held digital audio player and is believed to be the first iPod to utilise flash memory. This trendy and stylish media player is available in five different colours. Enhanced with 1 GB storage capacity the users can store more than 240 songs without any hassles. Moreover, you can enjoy your favourite music tracks for upto 12 hours without any concern for elapsed or low battery. 

As both these iPod Nano and iPod Shuffle have been designed to suit the hectic and mobile lifestyle of the music lovers, it was a Herculean task to select a one from the aforementioned devices. However, the iPod Nano appealed me the most as it is enriched with waterproof casing. With this innovative feature I have made my life musical in the truest sense and no tension bothers me now.

No comments: