Tuesday 29 January 2008

Samsung E900 Pink - Fully Functional with Music Player, Camera and Internet



Having a piece of good technology in your hand serves you with more supremacy, even I wanted to have one in my hand. However, my quest was to look for a mobile that is not only smart in features but also soft in looks, and I found one in the form of Samsung E900 Pink. The Pink is a colour of softness, innocence, joy, love, beauty and etc.

The E900 is so soft, so amazing, and so beautiful that now I am not able to put it down. It always remains with me, wherever I go. This beautiful mind lets me remain in touch with my friends and relatives. When I feel tired, it charges me up with its great music player and sound quality. I can store all of my favourite songs, and moments in it, as it carries very huge storage capacity in it. 

Do you know, last week I went to a party with my friends, there one of my friend was supposed to bring his camera but he forgot, then I took out my mobile phone and it left everyone astounded by shooting great pictures and videos. Not only this, my phone lets me to become unavailable for this world whenever I stay busy in the meetings. This pink Samsung is also a cyber-cafĂ© for me, now I don’t need a computer to view or send my official emails, as my phone has become the perfect mobile office for me. I am telling you friends, whether you believe it or not, but this mobile piece is extremely wonderful in features and looks that it can startle anyone of you. I would recommend it to everyone who needs a stylish and efficient handset.

No comments: