Friday 18 January 2008

Nokia N95 8GB - Cheap In Price, Better In Quality



I just bought a Nokia N95 8GB the other day and I found it so exciting that my fingers do not want to get off from its honeyed shell. Actually, for a long time I was looking for a mobile through which I can shoot great pictures while listening to my great musical compilations, I visited various on-line stores and compared a range of mobiles to get the perfect mobile for me. My search result suggested me some Top-Brand Gadgets like the Nokia N95 8GB, Apple iPhone, Sony Ericsson K850i, and LG Viewty etc. but I opted for the N95 as it provides a huge amount of memory that others do not.

Somewhere I came to know that the Nokia mobiles are very good in quality and they are technically sound too, but I found it more practical and handy. Now, I also believe that Nokia really delivers good… no! Great Mobiles. My N95 contains all the features that a SmartPhone should have in it. It has built-in features like Music Player, Video Player, Calendar, Alarm, and Games etc. It has some of the great features like its compatibility for Touch Screen, Dual-Sim and SAT-NAV technology/GPS; it also has the built-in 5 MegaPixel camera that give grain-less quality to the pictures shot by it.


However, the most unique feature my mobile phone has its memory, it supports the giant size memory of 8GB, which is sure enough capable of storing my complete song bank along with my files and other applications. I am damn sure that once you will start to touch this phone, you will also be glued with this mind-blowing sensation.


No comments: