Thursday 13 August 2009

Sony Ericsson C903: An Amazing Camera Phone

Latest Sony Ericsson C903I like to be in style, for that purpose I often purchase latest luxuries and devices, which are based on latest technologies and comes in my budget as well. Nowadays, branded mobile phones also have become a sign of personality. So, I also decided to purchase a stunning gadget which should be blessed with latest features and which look so nice as well. I have gone through the features of many branded devices and found lots of variations in their features, looks and prices as well. Among all such branded handset, the Sony Ericsson C903 got success in winning my heart in each regard related with its price, looks and excellent features.

I am very much pleased to see its many ravishing features which are also appreciated by my family members as well. This quality device has a heart winning look and comes with a 5 MP camera feature which is enriched with autofocus and flash feature. I can capture stunning pictures of my loved ones with camera of this device. This camera also permits me for video blogging, video streaming, video recording, video calling and many more. This Sony Ericsson C903 thrilled me a lot with its media player, which is very much compatible to play my favourite video songs with great sound. Its FM radio with RDS and other MP3 & Polyphonic ringtones are more better options which give me more musical thrill in this device.

I am very much surprised to see fast Internet connectivity features of this device like 3G technology, EDGE and USB, which connect this device through Internet at very high speed. This device also offers me for GSM Quad band (GSM 850,900,1800 & 1900) technology which facilitates me for excellent network coverage without any halt. Now, I can talk continuously with my loved ones through this unbreakable GSM network facility. I also found a quality battery in this device which allows me for 10 hours GSM talk time and 400 hours of GSM standby time. This device is very handy for me due to its impressive dimensions that include 97 x 49 x 16mm and it weighs only 96 grams. So, above are few features of this Sony Ericsson C903 which fascinated me very much and insisted to purchase it any cost.

No comments: