Friday 7 March 2008

Reasons That Make Samsung Armani a Favourite Handset

Samsung Galaxy Contract DealsSamsung Armani has great looks that blend perfectly with its slick touch-screen keypad. The handset comes in a stylish casing and sports an ultra-slim profile. The phone works on 3G networks and is Wi-Fi enabled.My friend possesses this phone and carries it wherever he goes. It becomes easy for him as the handset has dimensions of 87.5 x 54.5 x 10.5 mm and weighs only 85gms.

The phone has a 3.15 MP camera with a resolution of 2048x1536 pixels. Whatever is recorded using this camera can be viewed on the TFT display screen that supports 256K colours. My friend Joe clicked some of my pictures and these got displayed very clearly on the screen.

The image quality was also good. I too wanted to enjoy ownership of the clicked images. So, I used his data cable to transfer those pictures onto my PC. Now, I have them in the memory of my PC.The Armani phone is quite good for messaging as well. One can attach files and email them to others. A document viewer allows the users to view files that they receive in word, excel or PDF formats. Besides, the phone has a music player that can play all known music formats. The memory size is large and so the owners of this handset can store a large number of music files as well as other content. The battery of the handset gives a standby of 220 h and a talk time of 6 h. Joe, so often, is seen playing games on his handset without getting it recharged.To conclude, all I can say is that the Samsung Armani has all that it takes to become a favourite gadget for many people.

No comments: