Wednesday 5 August 2009

Talk and Entertain with Nokia N96 !

Nokia is one of the best brands for mobile phones and the Nokia N96 is its best handset in my knowledge. It comes with a 2.8 inches TFT screen producing a great display through the 16M colours it uses. The gadget comes with dimensional measurements of 103 x 55 x 18 mm and a weight of 125 gm. It also has an internal memory of 16 GB which can be further expanded more by upto 8 GB through a microSD card.

Class 32 GPRS and Class 32 EDGE present in the 3G phone enables a fast internet browsing. The USB and the Bluetooth features present in the Nokia N96 allows the exchange of stuffs in between users of different handsets. Wireless technology can also be accessed with the help of the Wi-fi technology that the gadget has in it.N Series Nokia N96
I found the camera of 5 MP to be exciting in the N96, through which snaps of adoring beauty can be clicked. The autofocus and LED flash present in this gadget makes the snaps to be of ultimate beauty. It also has a secondary video calling camera with which the I can enjoy the live videos of the person I am talking to. SMS, MMS, Email and Instant Messaging are the types of messaging features supported by the Nokia N96. With the Instant messaging, I can also chat with the friends and relatives who are online at that particular time. But as it is in this phone and the gadget is always in my hand, I always find one or other person to chat with.

I get many games inbuilt in the phone and many more of them can also be downloaded from the internet anytime I want. It also has the FM radio feature in it. These games and radio provide entertainment on the go and the music player further enhance this entertainment through the personal music playing ability. Videos of almost all formats can also be played with the Nokia N96 in hand. Push to talk is a walkie talkie like stuff available here through which, I can connect on a single press.

No comments: