Saturday 16 February 2008

Motorola KRZR K1 Pink – Drives you Krazy


The KRZR K1 Pink from Motorola is catching the eyes of mobile phone users across the world. With scratch proof smaller casing (measuring only 16 mm x 42 mm x 103 mm and weighing 103 g) the handset is a lighter one hold in hands. Bluetooth and USB connectivity is supported by the KRZR . Besides the casing, if you look at its screen and the finishing that has been given to this slick gadget, it’s simply superb! The TFT screen is 1.9” large, and shows upto 262,000 colours, that too in high resolution. Downloads are much faster with this EDGE technology and it’s great to surf the web on this handy gadget just anywhere I want.



The 2 mega pixel digital camera lets me capture the photos, record videos and share it with my friends. Blogging is a fun and I enjoy sharing my experience with others and my KRZR K1 Pink lets me do it easily. The internal memory of 18 MB which is expandable with a memory card is more than enough for storing the important content. Web browsing, longer lasting battery, messaging, and much more is what this sleek gadget offers. This is undoubtedly the best 3G handset in the market today!

No comments: